This MixMor turbine mixer with mixing tank assembly was designed for a midwest chemical manufacturer. The manufacturer’s business was expanding, and they wanted a new mixer and tank to double their production rate. The assembly features a MixMor TC-20-L52 flange mounted turbine mixer with a TEFC Motor (20 HP, 1750 RPM, 3/60, 230/460 VOLT), gear driven, helical gear reducer with 44 RPM output speed and VFD.
The specifications on the mix tank are as follows:
- The mix tank is designed to be able to hold 4000 gallons (nominal) and measures 7’6″ diameter and 12 feet in height
- The construction of the tank is single wall 3/8″ stainless steel and is supported with (4) 6″ schedule 40, 304 SS pipe and 56″ spools for field attachment
- The tank features a full shell side dimple jacket (rated to 100 PSI 14 GA 304SS 2″ Pitch)
- (2) 1.5″ half couplings
- (1) 24″ top manway with gasket, built by Anderson Process
- (2) 8″ mixer flanges with repad and gussets
- (4) 2″, 250 LB raised face flanges
- (2) 2″ drop pipes
- (2) lifting lugs
- The welds on the exterior and interior of the tank were sanded down for a smooth finish
- The tank has a max temperature of 350 degrees and is rated for full vacuum at 15 PSIG
Anderson Process has the expertise and resources to aid your growing business. Contact us today to discuss your application requirements and see for yourself how Anderson Process can deliver a comprehensive system that will save you time and help your bottom line.