A key piece of equipment in water/wastewater filter-press systems is the pump that sends the particulate-laden slurry into the filter press. In the past, technologies like the piston diaphragm pump, hose piston pump and progressive cavity pump were used in slurry transfer. Today, the Almatec® AH Series air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) high-pressure pumps outperform competitive technologies in these difficult applications.
Almatec AH Series AODD Pumps offer
- Highly reliable high-pressure operation
- Superior product containment and improved safety
- Compatibility with many abrasive or corrosive chemicals
- Delivery pressure of 15 bar (218 psi)
- Resistance to abrasion or wear due to high-density PE construction
- Simple start-up and small footprint
- Automatic pressure/volume adjustment for filter press charging
Download the White Paper to find out why Almatec AODD pumps are outperforming the competition.
Download the Published Article from the May issue of Pump Engineer.